And now it's officially shot down
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26884523/
and two of em are sittin in the White House..go figure
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
And now it's officially shot down
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26884523/
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
ahh, i can hear all my retirement going down the toilet.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahh, i can hear all my retirement going down the toilet.</div></div>
Mine was already slipping... going.... going.....
Must stick to what I tell my dad all the time: just ride it out (with my fingers crossed(
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It would be nice to have one of those union pensions. Locked away in a fund.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahh, i can hear all my retirement going down the toilet.</div></div>
Mine was already slipping... going.... going.....
Must stick to what I tell my dad all the time: just ride it out (with my fingers crossed(
</div></div>
Yeah im with ya. All we can do is ride it out.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
yeah, pretty devastating on the economy.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
We're all worried about losing our jobs," Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., declared in an impassioned speech in support of the bill before the vote. "Most of us say, 'I want this thing to pass, but I want you to vote for it "? not me.' "
Great leaders-screw the USA, I'm just worried about keeping my desk job. I hope we go back to coal fired stoves and horse and buggies.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26884523/
Bookmarks